OOTD: Chevron Pants

DSC_1122 DSC_1134 DSC_1137 DSC_1139 DSC_1129DSC_1138

Ah… 2013. Made it another year. Now time for some resolutions. Here are my top 5 in no particular order.

1. Blogger Network-attend events, style a show ( this one is in the works), get business cards, participate more in the blogger community, create opportunities for others.

2. Read and Apply. I want to apply principles of faith, love and excellence from the Bible to my life everyday.

3. Exercise. Exercise. Exercise.

4. PLAN FOR MY WEDDING!!

5. Study for the GRE and then time for grad school apps.

What are your resolutions? And if you don’t make any, what are some of your goals in 2013?

Pants: Old Navy, Sweater: Target, Shirt: New York& Co, Boots: Aldo, Bag: Vintage D&B

12 Comments Add yours

1. lalovesblog says:

Great resolutions and great pants!!
    ~Lauren

1. nchanel says:

Thank you! Lets hope I keep them.

1. nchanel says:

Thank you so much. They are really comfy too.

2. lycly says:

Um, these pants are AMAZING!! I love how you styled them too. The chambray, boots and sweater. Perfection.

1. nchanel says:

Thank you!! 🙂 thought it would be a good start.

3. Great resolutions girl! I need to definitely partake in resolutions 1-3! Have so much fun planning your wedding! You will be a gorgeous bride!

1. nchanel says:

😊 Thank you! I’m hoping to be non- bridezilla about it. Let’s see what happens.

1. hahah I highly doubt you will be a bridezilla! And if you are, who cares! Enjoy it! 🙂

4. good luck with your resolutions! Love your bag and pants!