OOTD: Hearts and Primary Colors

DSC_1230 1 DSC_1233 1
DSC_1234

The other day I went to Power  Yoga with a few friends. It was my second time going to Black Swan Yoga. Though it was super hot and sweaty, it was an amazing and relaxing workout. I enjoyed every minute of it. It’s now our Wednesday tradition. I guess the only thing I could complain about were the headaches afterwards.  My goodness! I did some reasearch on this (by research I mean Google) and apparently, there are plenty of people who get these  ” hangover” type headaches because of the dehydration. I  read that drinking coconut water and eating bananas will help to stop the headaches completely. Hence, I’ve come up with this logic. Coconut water and bananas are good for the prevention of dehydration headaches. Therefore,  a pint of Ben and Jerry’s Chunky Monkey and a pina colada are good choices after a session of hot yoga. That reasoning works right?

You know I love my primary colors! I’m wearing…Dress: TJ Maxx, Tights: Target, Scarf: Ross, Shoes: JCP

Happy Friday everyone!

10 Comments Add yours

1. kittehluvs says:

great outfit – i love the blue and yellow color combination!

2. lalovesblog says:

Love the post workout rehydration logic!
    ~Lauren

3. I love the mustard yellow tights so much and your color combinations are lovely! Plus you eat Chunky Monkey Ben and Jerry’s ice cream, which means all my friends were wrong when they told me that I’m the only person who likes that flavor (they just don’t understand how wonderful banana flavored ice cream can be)! 🙂

1. nchanel says:

Lol it’s delicious! Thank you so much for commenting.

4. mariaoska says:

So pretty outfit 🙂

5. stylecrumb says:

So fun!! Oh I simply adore your dress, anything heart printed is my mecca haha.
    Following your lovely blog now,
    xx Karen

6. barbiejane says:

Lovely and unexpected color palette! I love those colored tights!