OOTD: Green Wrap Dress

DSC_1255DSC_1252

DSC_1254

DSC_1260

DSC_1258

I’m so mad! GRRR! I’m so angry! I’m so envious of people with really fast computers. No really, it took me way too long to edit and upload these pictures. Normally, my computer is super fast. This morning, however, was no such case. I thought I’d complete the week with a “quick” Friday post. As it turns out, quick was more the speed of an octogenarian in a line at Wal-Mart. Slow and steady wins the race, eh?  I’m really trying to get better about posting. The quality of the photos and content, frequency, and staying relevant are 3 of my main goals this year. So, I determined to say ‘no’ to my extra hour of sleep and get this posted. I hope you all enjoy!

Wearing: Old Navy  wrap dress (similiar), Gap Button down, Forever21 Necklace, Shoes: OLD… like college old. 🙂

Ps: More GREEN!!! YAY!

Happy Friday

9 Comments Add yours

1. visualisa says:

aaaaah that dress is perfection.

1. nchanel says:

Thank you so much! I love wrap dresses. They are so easy to wear.

2. lycly says:

You are so good at layering! How you put outfits together is so ‘fresh’ – I wouldn’t worry about staying relevant this year 🙂

1. nchanel says:

Thank you! I hope to keep it up.

3. This ensemble is awesome! I love the layered look and the unexpected pop of red 🙂

Cheers,
    Nina

lefancygeek.com

4. Sarah says:

Hey Nikki,
    Thanks for stopping by my blog 🙂
    And to answer your question, I just simply contacted a few of my favorite bloggers around town for a lunch meet-up! They were all super nice so I’m really excited to see them today!

-Sarah
    The Weekend Diary

5. ANu says:

I really like how you layered up the dress with a button up. very cute. I know it is really frustrating to have a slow computer or internet.